Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Important update for all Farndon Fields loyalty card members.
The current Farndon Fields loyalty card scheme is coming to an end on 31st March 2024. Please spend any remaining points balances by this date otherwise they will be lost. Points can be used to get money off in the Farm Shop and the Farmer’s Kitchen.
A new scheme based on the same member accounts and loyalty cards will be launched from 1stApril 2024. Details of the new loyalty card scheme will be announced soon including member benefits and eligibility criteria. Please keep hold of your existing loyalty card as this will still be valid for the new scheme.
Changes from Jan 1st 2024
- Points can no longer be collected in the Farm Shop and The Farmer's Kitchen
- The deadline for remaining points balances to be redeemed is March 31st 2024, after this date all balances will be reset to zero for the launch of a new loyalty scheme (details to be announced soon)
Existing Terms & Conditions:
- Points can be redeemed in the Farm Shop and The Farmer's Kitchen
- Loyalty cards must be presented at the till before the transaction has been completed. You must have your loyalty card with you to be able to redeem points. If you do not have your card, we cannot redeem points for that transaction
- Loyalty cards are issued on the basis that some personal information is gathered (name, postcode and email address). This information is essential to our loyalty scheme, and cards will not be issued if you are unable to provide these
- When you sign up for a loyalty card, you will be automatically added to our loyalty mailing list so we can keep you updated with exclusive loyalty card offers and promotions
- Your information will only be used by Farndon Fields. To be able to offer a loyalty scheme, we use a third party to process your information. The third party we use is a trusted partner who will never use your data for their own marketing or share your data with anyone else. We promise we will not pass it onto any unauthorised third parties
- Loyalty cards are non-transferable, and can only be used by the registered user. Users must be over the age of 18
- If your card is lost or stolen, please get in touch with Farndon Fields as soon as possible so we can arrange a replacement card for you. The points you’ve already collected will still be valid
- You can check your points balance or cancel your loyalty account at any time by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Points are not redeemable for cash. Any points still on your card will be cancelled
- Any loyalty card remains the property of Farndon Fields. We reserve the right to change the loyalty scheme, terminate the scheme, decline new loyalty cards and alter the terms & conditions of the scheme at any time
- By using your loyalty card you fully accept the terms and conditions of it’s use