The Farmer’s Kitchen
The Farmer's Kitchen is now closed until further notice
A huge thank you to all our customer for your support and we look forward to welcoming you to the Farmer's Kitchen again soon!
Our philosophy in The Farmer's Kitchen is to cook and serve top quality seasonal food using the produce that has been grown on our farm and the fantastic ingredients that are sold in our Farm Shop.
Our menu changes with the seasons and is inspired by the produce we grow on our farm. All our food is cooked fresh to order by our team of Chef’s who take pride in producing delicious homemade meals for you to enjoy in the comfort of The Farmer's Kitchen. The menu includes our very popular Farmer’s Breakfast, a selection of brunch and lunch dishes, bowl food and our famous afternoon tea.
We are award winning! The Farmer's Kitchen was awarded the 'Farm Restaurant of the Year' in the FARMA Awards 2016. A fantastic achievement for all the team! Find out more about our awards here.
Meet the team
Our talented team of chefs in the Kitchen are lead by Luciano. He is passionate about creating delicious meals with our homegrown produce. The front of house service team is lead by Jo who has many years of experience and knows how to make sure your visit to The Farmer's Kitchen is enjoyable, relaxed and comfortable.
Farmer’s Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Saturday
9am to 5pm, last orders 4.30pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays
10am to 4pm, last orders 3.15pm
Good to know
- Booking: We don’t take bookings in The Farmer’s Kitchen. Please come along and you’ll be seated upon arrival.
- Afternoon tea: We do not take bookings for afternoon tea, it is available to order from our menu everyday and anytime. There is also no need to contact us beforehand if you have a gift voucher, please come along anytime to enjoy our afternoon tea. Full details of our afternoon tea selection are available on our menu below.
- Accessibility: The farm shop and The Farmer’s Kitchen are all completely step free and fully accessible by wheelchair. We are also pram friendly with space at some tables to keep your pram with you.
- Gift voucher: If you have a gift voucher to redeem for afternoon tea, please bring it with you. You do not need to book, just come along with the voucher. £10, £20 and £30 vouchers are also redeemable in the Farmer's Kitchen.
- Dogs: Dogs are very welcome in our outside seating area but we’re afraid we do not allow dogs inside the farm shop and Farmer’s Kitchen.
Afternoon Tea Gift Vouchers
A gift voucher for our afternoon tea makes the perfect present for someone special. We have vouchers for Afternoon Tea for Two or Three people that are available to purchase online here.