The Farmer's Kitchen Takeaway will open on Tuesday 7th July
We are excited to welcome you back for takeaways from The Farmer's Kitchen. Unfortunately our seating area will not open but our team are looking forward to seeing you again for your favourite Farndon Fields treats.
The Farmer's Kitchen Takeaway opens on Tuesday 7th July
- Visit the farm shop and place your order at the new takeaway counter, accessed through the garden & gift door (follow the signs in the car park)
- Choose your drinks and food from our new (slightly smaller) menu
- Our chefs will cook your food fresh to order ready for you to takeaway and enjoy
- Our seating area is closed but we will have some picnic benches available outside for you to use. These will not be bookable.
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am - 4.30pm
Takeaway afternoon is available to pre-order for collection Monday to Saturday
- Choose from Sweet or Savoury afternoon tea, £12.50 per person
- Gluten Free afternoon tea is £13.00 per person
- Call us on 01858 464838 to place your order, we need at least 24 hours notice please
- Order and pay over the phone and collect at our Drive-Thru for a completely contact free and safe experience
Our chefs cook and create homemade roast dinner boxes every Sunday
- Pre-order yours over the phone, we're taking orders one week at a time
- The roast dinner boxes are prepared chilled with simple heating instructions for you to follow at home