Great Oakley Brewery
Brewed in the heart of Northamptonshire, the Great Oakley Brewery produces an exceptional range of real ales in an array of diverse styles.
Currently in the farm shop we have:
- Wot's Occurring - A mid-golden session bitter with a lasting, bubbly white head, bitter sweet grassy, citrus taste and a subtle floral malty aroma finish
- Delapre Dark - A old dark mahogany ale with a full flavour and a thin lasting creamy beige head.
- Egret - A new brew introduced in 2017, Egret is a pale, gold beer brewed with 5 different American and New Zealand Hops
- Welland Valley Mild - A dark and flavoursome mild with a slight roast taste and a frothy off white head. It has aromas of chocolate, caramel, coffee, and dark fruits.
- Gobble - A rich, golden, straw-coloured beer. Floral, crisp, hoppy and nutty with a large smack of hops.
- Tiffield Thunderbolt - A pale beer brewed with two different New Zealand hops. A thirst-quenching delight that won the overall Silver Award in the National Independent Beer Awards in March 2017, and Gold in the SIBA Midlands Regional Competition 2016.
Available to buy in the farm shop or order using our telephone ordering service.