Cod, Cherry Tomato and Green Olive Traybake
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 750g cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- 6 evenly sized cod loin pieces, about 125g each
- 6 pieces of parma ham
- 18 nocellara green olives
- flat-leaf parsley chopped to serve
- crusty bread
- Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
- Put the onions and tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin or dish. Season, add 4 tbsp of olive oil, and toss together.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Wrap each piece of cod in a slice of Parma ham. Add the olives to the tray and sit the cod on top of the tomatoes.
- Keep roasting for another 15 minutes until the cod is cooked through and the Parma ham has crisped up.
- Scatter with parsley and serve with some crusty bread.
Recipe from: https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/fish-and-seafood/cod-cherry-tomato-and-green-olive-tray-roast/