Recipe: Quick & Easy Potato Salad
- 500g Orla Potatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 2 heaped tbsp Stokes
- 1 tbsp Local honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Half and boil the Orla potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes until just cooked. Then drain and set aside to cool.
- Finely chop your spring onions and mix half through the cooked potatoes. Set the other half to one side.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons of Stokes mayonnaise to a separate bowl, add 1 tablespoon of local honey, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Add to the potato mixture and mix until the potatoes are covered
- Garnish with the remaining spring onions and enjoy!