- 8 ripe heirloom tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- 85 g raspberries
- raspberry vinegar
- 2 x 125 g burrata , or good-quality mozzarella cheese
- a few sprigs of fresh basil
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange them on a plate. Season with sea salt, black pepper, and oil.
- Douse the raspberries with a drizzle of raspberry vinegar and crush with a fork.
- Tear the burrata and scatter over the tomatoes, drizzle over the raspberry dressing and pick over the basil leaves to serve.
Recipe from: https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/tomato-carpaccio/