- 1 sourdough loaf
- 300 g frozen or fresh broad beans
- ½ a bunch of fresh tarragon
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g feta cheese
- 4 tablespooons fat-free natural yoghurt
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat until smoking. Slice the bread into 2cm slices and place on the griddle pan, turning after 1 minute or until each side has been gently chargrilled. You will need to do this in batches. Set aside.
- Plunge the beans into a pan of boiling, salted water and simmer for 2 minutes, then drain and run under a cold tap until cool.
- Pop the beans out of their skins, then season. Pick, roughly chop and stir through the tarragon leaves. Gently crush with a fork, so you have a mix of whole and crushed beans. Drizzle with the oil.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub onto each slice of the griddled bread.
- In a separate bowl, mash the feta with the yoghurt to form a paste, season and thickly spread onto each garlicky slice, then top with the beans. Drizzle with oil from the bowl.
Recipe sourced from: Jamie Oliver