- 300 g fresh strawberries
- 150 g fresh raspberries
- ½ tablespoon runny honey
- 100 g double cream
- 100 g low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 100 g Farndon Fields meringues
- Halve or quarter any large strawberries and place in a large bowl with the raspberries. Use a fork to crush half of the berries and drizzle over the honey.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then fold in the yoghurt.
- Crumble the meringues over the fruit, then fold in the cream and yoghurt mixture. Divide up into 6 individual bowls and serve straightaway, topped with extra berries, if you like.
Recipe from: Jamie Oliver