- 500g sweet shortcrust pastry
- 20 tsp Farndon Fields Strawberry jam
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry on a lightly floured surface to just under the thickness of £1 coin. Stamp out 20 x 5cm circles using a pastry cutter and line 2 mini muffin tins (or make in 2 batches).
- Prick with a fork and spoon 1 tsp jam into each. Stamp out shapes from the leftover pastry to decorate the tarts, if you like.
- Bake at 200C/180C fan/gas 6 for 12-15 mins, until the pastry is golden.
Recipe from: BBC Good Food