Cauliflower and Potato Curry
- 1 Farndon Fields cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large piece of ginger, grated
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 small green chilli
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Naan bread to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Cook the onion for 10 mins until soft, then add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin and curry powder.
- Cook for 1 min more. Stir in the tomatoes and sugar. Add the cauliflower, potatoes and split chilli, seasoning to taste.
- Cover with a lid and gently cook for a good 30 mins, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender – add a drop of water if you need to, but it is meant to be a dry curry.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove the chilli if you like, stir in a squeeze of lemon juice and scatter with coriander. Serve with your choice of Indian bread and a dollop of yoghurt.
Recipe from BBC Good Food: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/cauliflower-potato-curry