Stand out from the crowd
Farndon Fields is a family business that has grown over the past 30+ years from humble beginnings to success as an award winning farm, farm shop and farm restaurant. Kevin, Milly and all the team have worked hard together to make Farndon Fields what it is today. We love being part of our local community, getting to know our customers and building relationships with our local suppliers. Our team is the heart of Farndon Fields and together we are working towards our vision to be the ultimate destination to experience local food and farming.
Our mission is to work together to provide outstanding customer service and to inspire our customers by creating an exceptional food experience. We drive innovation within food and farming so we can continue to exceed expectations in everything we do. Join our team and be a part of this exciting journey where you really can make a difference.
What are you looking for?
- Innovation? – Farndon Fields is a fast paced retail and service business, where new ideas and fresh thinking are always welcome
- Flexibility? – We can offer flexible working patterns to meet our customer’s needs
- Development? – We love helping our customers experience new food and we are passionate about creating an environment for our team to develop and expand their knowledge.
- Rewards and Perks? - We reward our team with our monthly team recognition scheme, discounts on shopping in the farm shop and meals in the Farmer’s Kitchen, social events (from farm tours and BBQ’s to Bowling nights)
- A job to be proud of – We are award winning; our Farm, Farm Shop and Farmer’s Kitchen restaurant have all won awards for being outstanding, and we’re super proud of being an award winning business.
What we are looking for
- Team work – great things happen when we work together and having a team which is understanding and approachable has a huge impact
- Positive Can – do Attitude – its not always about experience; we have skilled teams and great induction and training programmes, having the right attitude and positive approach will go a long way
- Integrity – we deliver a different perspective on food retailing and believe in our values and products
- Innovation – our business is always developing new ideas and fresh ways of looking at things– you can have the opportunity to run with new ideas and have a real influence for change
- Passion for Food and Value the Customer Experience – our produce is the best and so are our customers
Stand out from the crowd
Our current vacancies are listed below. We are always keen to hear from happy, hard working team players who love local food and would like to join the team at Farndon Fields. Please do get in touch to be considered for any future opportunities. Email : email@example.com
Job Application Data Notice : As part of any recruitment process, Farndon Fields Farm collects and processes data relating to job applicants. Farndon Fields Farm is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) obligations. Full Details about Farndon Fields Data Protection policy are available to view here.
Our current vacancies: