Farndon Fields Card Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use for the Farndon Fields Card
- Cards must be presented before transaction has completed.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Points can only be redeemed on future purchases.
- Points can be collected and redeemed in the Farm Shop and The Farmer's Kitchen.
- If your card was not scanned during a transaction, you may return with your card and your reciept to have the points added to your account. This is only valid within 2 weeks of the transaction taking place. After this time, we are unable to add the points to your account.
- Your information will only be used by Farndon Fields Farm Ltd. We promise we will not pass it onto any third parties.
- Your email address will be the main way we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s entered correctly.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please get in touch with Farndon Fields as soon as possible so we can arrange a replacement card for you. Your points you’ve already collected will still be valid.
- You can cancel your Farndon Fields Card at any time by popping us an email (email@example.com) Points are not redeemable for cash. Any points still on your card will be cancelled.
- Farndon Fields Farm Ltd retains the right to terminate the use of Farndon Fields Cards with 3 months written notice.
- By using your Farndon Fields Card you fully accept the terms and conditions of it’s use.