Pumpkin Picking at Farndon Fields Farm
- There will be over 40,000 pumpkins to choose from in the pumpkin patch.
- We'll have loads of different types of pumpkins to choose from; big ones, small ones, knobbly ones, wrinkly ones, white ones, gourds and squashes too!
- The pumpkin patch is on our farm, a short drive from the farm shop. We'll provide you with a map and directions via email before the event.
- There will be lots of wheelbarrows available to use for carrying your pumpkins.
- Picture perfect photos! We’ll have lots of different photo opportunities in the field so you can capture the best pumpkin photos.
- Delicious local food and drink will be available to purchase.
The farm is open 10am to 4pm on selected dates in October:
- Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th October
- Friday 15th through to Sunday 31st October
Entrance Tickets are £2.00 each for adults & children. Under 3's go free.
All tickets must be booked online in advance.
Important, please read before booking:
- The session time is your arrival time. You can stay for as long as you like.
- October can have unpredictable weather, we really recommend bringing wellies and coats.
- The Pumpkin Picking will be open come rain or shine, unfortunately we will not be able to move, refund or cancel tickets due to weather.
- Pumpkins are not included in the entrance ticket, they are to be paid for after you've picked them. Pricing starts from £1.50 depending on size.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow dogs on the farm due to health and hygiene reasons.
- The event is cashless, we will not be able to accept cash. Please bring debit/credit card to pay for pumpkins, food and drink.
We can’t wait to welcome you onto our farm at Farndon Fields, book now!