Sales Assistant opportunities
Do you love food and value a fantastic shopping experience?
We love inspiring our customers to experience new food and we are passionate about creating an environment for our team to develop and expand their knowledge.
Farndon Fields is an award-winning family run business which was established in 1983 and strives to be the ultimate destination to experience local food and farming. The business is located on the edge of Market Harborough and currently consists of a 550-acre arable farm, a large farm shop with a butchery, deli, garden and a restaurant, employing a team of 80 people. The Farm Shop is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
Our Sales Assistant roles are a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for seasonal and local produce. Whether you are working in our Farmer’s Kitchen Team or the Farm Shop Team our focus is to provide outstanding customer service and create an exceptional food experience.
We are looking for people who are:
- Customer-driven and believe in our ethos of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high-quality service with attention to detail for our customers.
- Able to communicate well and work as part of a team.
- Experience of working in retail or hospitality is useful for our Sales Assistant roles, but it is not essential. We are looking for someone who can inspire our customers.
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Farm Shop Sales Assistant. we are looking for someone who can work flexibly as part of a 7-day rota. There will be a requirement to work weekends and we would be interested to hear from applicants wishing to work full time (5 days a week) or part-time. We are looking for someone who will be able to make our sales areas ‘shine’ with the amazing produce we have available to us. You will support our sales team with maintaining and controlling stock, customer service and tills along with following food safety procedures and handling customer enquiries.
- Farmers Kitchen Sales Assistant. We are looking for a Sales Assistants who can work regular weekends and during the week depending on demand. Our philosophy in the kitchen is to cook and serve top-quality seasonal food using the produce that has been grown on our farm and the fantastic ingredients that are sold in the Farm Shop. Our menu changes with the season and is inspired by the produce we grow.
To apply for either of these roles please fill out an application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org