We have a range of frozen pastries all of which are sold individually. These will need to be left to defrost and 'prove' overnight at room temperature before baking.
Currently in the farm shop we have:
- All-Butter Croissant: Light, flaky, all-butter frozen croissant.
- All-Butter Pain Au Chocolate: A crisp, flaky all-butter frozen pastry with a dark chocolate centre.
- Pain aux Raisins: Light, flaky authentic frozen Pain aux Raisins.
Available to buy in the farm shop or order using our telephone ordering service.
- All-Butter Croissant: Egg wash and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C/375ºF/Gas Mark 5 for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- All-Butter Pain Au Chocolate: Egg wash and bake in the oven at 190°C/375°/Gas Mark 5 until golden brown (approximately 8-10 minutes).
- Pain aux Raisins: Egg wash and bake in an oven at 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4 until golden brown (approximately 18 minutes). Best eaten warm.