Collecting your Christmas Pre-Order
This year we are taking pre-orders for a limited range of Christmas dinner essentials that require some preparation or have limited availability, such as our homemade and locally sourced speciality products.
All other Christmas food and products such as our homegrown veg and grocery items will be in plentiful supply to pick up in the Farm Shop when you collect your order.
To give us time to prepare your food, the deadline for pre-orders is Sunday 10th December.
There are collection slots available from 8am-6pm on Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd and 10am-2pm on Sunday 24th December.
The pre-orders are for collection only, don’t forget to shop for the remainder of your Christmas essentials in the Farm Shop while you collect!
We will be taking pre-orders for a minimum value of £30 per order.
Payment will be taken in full at the time of order via the online store. We will take further payment or issue a refund for any amendments made before the amendment deadline by telephone at that point.
- OPTION 1: View our online store and browse our Christmas food pre-order range.
- OPTION 2: Alternatively pay us a visit in the Farm Shop and head to the tills where a lovely member of our team will be able to run through the range with you and help you place your order.
- Collect your order at our Christmas order collection point, which is located inside the Farm Shop.
- Head into the Farm Shop on your designated collection day, collection slots are for 1 hour from the time on your order, but if you’re running late, don't worry we will keep your order to one side until the end of the day!
- While doing your shop you can collect your pre-order at the collection point next to the butchery counter, just ask one of the team and they will retrieve your order for you.
Please note your pre-order food will be in a sealed collection box, so you can keep it separate to the rest of your shop when exiting through the tills.
Should you need to make an amendment to your order this can be done over the phone by calling us on 01858 464838 between 9am- 5pm Mon-Fri or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, amendment and contact number.
The deadline for amendments is Friday 8th December